Sunday, August 26, 2012

cheap nfl jerseys you - cold Mo

By sob, into the Qing Xiao, At the same time, the wind Ying Long continued: Length between the side flat on the chest, severe wind,oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015, has become a Roaring shrill whistling, thrilling sound in the arena with wind dragon's voice sounded again in the Roaring: ... this trick, in turn add a spirits of the dead, the spirits of the dead, you - cold Mo! With the wind Long curse-like voice, the sword in its right hand cheap nfl pull the right arm, cheap nfl folded back at the same time ... the body cheap nfl ring back to.
At the same time ... my heart Scream bad, if not have already declared no longer in use today-dimensional space bag then I would not hesitate to dig into.
So far, the wind dragon around, has gathered too much energy, its energy is huge, and completely beyond the scope of that I can resist, from the energy fluctuations, this inevitable earth-shattering move, I And how should we do?
I revolved the countermeasures, wind dragon and then a breath of air conditioners, loudly shouted: the dragon's attack is fully extended ...
Back of the body and shoved open, at the same time ... both feet firmly hair fresh wind should be the dragon's body around the golden large and vigorous power of the body generally shot over a distance of more than 10 meters to reach from me, only four or five meters, its speed, even in the state of action for the static, still fast as lightning.
The next moment ... the wind should Long hands of the sword and shoved it stuck before thorn ...... right arm quickly opened, and then folded again, turn it on again, so back and forth movement.
A time ... the wind dragon has become something of a hedgehog, in front of the body, stabbed in my direction a an up to one meter, coarse about child arm golden sword stab, their number and speed of fast, is simply indescribable.
Looking at hundreds of Road around me completely enveloped live golden sword stab, I could not help smile, such attacks, in addition to the positive Ying Han, but also what other good way?
On the speed, I'm not faster than the other, although in my eyes, each other's movements slow down, but the same, my speed is also slow, the other party, after all, is the warrior of the wind system, much faster than I can match the.
Helpless at the golden Jianqi a once stabbed my body, and then easily pass through my body, and the next moment ... I could not help laughing up.
Sound Cui Xiang, sound, my body piece of the fragmentation, and turned it into hundreds of millions of blocks of broken sight, away toward the surrounding lasing At the same time ... my laughter is not only not stopped, but more and more!
Looked blankly hundreds of millions of blocks of sparkling debris, the wind should Long stay completely out today, too many scary things, why they have no physical feeling of a click?
When the wind should be thinking of the Long blankly cold-Mo's voice misty ring up: With the cold Mo ethereal voice, the next moment ... fierce cold Mo's shadow in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment