Thursday, July 26, 2012

oakley polarized sunglasses I carefully covered the cold iron above it wrapped up. Even so

.
Point on the torch, and white carefully away in a damp cave, occasionally cold wind blowing from the cave depths of the to shrink the shrink neck, issued by virtue of a torch is not a strong fire, my eyes can only be extended to a distance of 67 meters.
With the footsteps of constantly moving, the terrain is more and more down, people can not help but suspect that this cave is not a direct underground, with continuous downward extension of the Hill, I can see on the wall all manner plants of which there are many negative herbs, let me laugh endless.
I side herbs, side walked toward the cave depths, about two hours, I finally came to the end of the cave, where he has a cold pool. Pool exudes the icy chill, while the source of all cold is the goal of this action - cold iron.
Piece of cold iron is slightly smaller than football, is located in the center of the pools, the whole was ebony, only half of the exposed surface of the water; If your vision is good enough, then you will certainly be found in the body of water with the cold iron junction, continue to smell a trace of white gas in order to prove that the ultra-low temperature of the cold iron.
The slightest cold makes I dare not touch the cold iron to come up with a thick skins, from the heaven and earth ring, I carefully covered the cold iron above it wrapped up. Even so, I can still feel the the biting cold reached my hand through the skins imprinted in my heart. really worthy of a cold iron, even powerful to Sri Lanka!
I quickly loaded into the heaven and earth ring, this slightly alleviate the hands of the freezing cold; array Chill the direct effect is that my life is reduced by 50 points. The most extraordinary piece of cold iron is very heavy, in my The feel is estimated that at least on hundred pounds.
Deposited some gold sore medicine in your hand, I looked around, not anything special was about to leave. Of the eyes go to the lake, I suddenly thought of such cold iron soaked body of water may be set normal river water is much better, in order of mixing drugs, must be more good. As a result, the body a small number of containers that can hold water are all filled with a body of water, even originally placed the immortality of the several white jade bottle idle .
Moves faster left the cave a lot of caves,oakley polarized sunglasses, if not inconvenient to white flight, I am afraid I have to quickly and now all my thoughts are all on the upcoming birth of the I currently do not have hope, even the cold iron are so rare, not to mention the countless times than the precious cold iron So now I just want to let the District, the rule of sub-casting my , or even 10 hours of an embarrassing scene.
The disk ancient city quiet alley, the rule of sub-masters to fight Tiepu.
I look nervously looked District MCC child is constantly tapping that piece had been burned red with the cold iron. Just the cold iron to the District, the rule of midnight, he kind of excited look makes me very funny, if the treasure , but also amazed at the strength of the District, the rule of sub-tyrannical, because he is directly to the cold iron in your hand like nothing, like people everywhere feel the look carefully concept

No comments:

Post a Comment